Giving Back Program
Realizing our own blessings at Coton Colors, we seek ways to give back a little HAPPY to those that need it most. Our Giving Back program aides charitable communities near and far, from local efforts in our hometown of Tallahassee, Florida, to national endeavors in the continental United States.
St. Jude Partnership
We Design to Save Children's Lives
We've been commissioned by St. Jude for more than 15 years to design custom products for their hospital gift store. The items we create are often inspired by patient artwork and are always our favorite products to design. They are sold by St. Jude, with every purchase helping to end childhood cancer.
"Working with St. Jude is something near and dear to my heart. Our partnership, which has evolved into a great friendship, has grown over the years and has become an integral part of our company, and something that makes me very proud."
- Laura Johnson, Founding Artist and CEO.
Our Products to Support St. Jude
In addition to creating products exclusively for the St. Jude Gift Shop, we also design four special products annually that drive donations and awareness for the fight to end childhood cancer.
My St. Jude Family
| || |
The spring season brings days celebrations to enjoy with family- from Easter, Memorial Day and graduation to holidays like Mother’s Day and Father’s Day, memories with loved ones are made. During this time of year, Coton Colors participates in the My St. Jude Family campaign. While we celebrate the season with family, we encourage you to make a donation to St. Jude in honor of the children and families who are being treated.
We Run to Save Lives
Each year we have the privilege of participating in the St. Jude Memphis Marathon Weekend Expo. St. Jude invites Coton Colors to host a personalization event where we personalize our custom designed St. Jude products, some to commemorate the race, for both patients and marathon racers. We personalize the St. Jude Ornaments with anything from marathon race times to patients' names and dates they became cancer-free. It's an honor to meet so many St. Jude families, hear their stories and learn about the impact St. Jude has on so many lives.
Add on Donations
- Our efforts to raise funds for St. Jude go beyond selling products and marketing events. We also drive donations all year long through our website, and in our Flagship Stores, through monetary contributions.
- Click Here to Make a Donation to St. Jude
Why St. Jude?
- Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
- Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20% to more than 80% since it opened more than 50 years ago. St. Jude is working to drive the overall survival rate for childhood cancer to 90%, and we won't stop until no child dies from cancer.
- Read more here.